Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm so excited!!

I've been really tired lately (darn fibromyalgia) so I haven't been doing much except going to work and trying (mostly unsuccessfully) to do things around the house. I've had the creative urge, but by the time I get to my table, there's no energy left. While my card orders are caught up (for the time being) my house is a disaster. BUT I'm not writing this blog to complain. I am excited because change is on the way...

I've been thinking of ways to make my life more productive without give up sleep (LOL.) I've kind of broken down the hours in my day...and I'm looking at what I NEED to do, what I WANT to do and what I can throw out. I am not silly enough to think I can/will/want to give up my computer time (at least not all of it) or even all my TV time...but I have a plan. Okay, it's an outline of a plan, but I'm hoping it works. I need a lot of structure and if the plan works I'll have that and can get more done:)

What I'm REALLY excited about it all the great videos I found on YouTube today about the Cricut Expressions and things beyond the scrapbook page and cards that I can do with it. I already have one project lined up to do wall out for one of my good friend's little girl. (Using vinyl for wall decorations...you know, words and things like that.) I also have the stamp material so that I can cut my own stamps with my Cricut....WOW!! I saw videos today of using the Cricut to cut a stencil to decorate (with fabric paint) a t-shirt....I could go on and on.

I'm feeling really creative and that feels good!! The other excitement is that I'm on vacation next week and not going anywhere!! I can't wait!! I will have quiet days to "get my act together" and get my plan rolling.

I'll be posting some pictures soon...maybe even today, of some cards I've been working on and I'll have lots of other things to show you soon!!

No comments: