- You have to have a way to crop your photos and cut your paper
- You have to have a way to adhere your pictures to your pages and in essence build your pages
- You have to have some kind of pretty paper
- You have to have something to write your journaling with, even it all you journal is names, dates and places
- Something to crop your photos and cut your paper
- A way to adhere your photos to the pages and to build your pages
- Here's a big one PAPER
- What to write with
The point of all of this is that you can spend as much or as little as you want. I have a Cricut Expressions electronic die cutting machine ($300 when they first came out) and more cartridges than I'd like to admit, but I card making and scrapbooking are my PASSION. Rarely a day goes by that I'm not working on some project.
Yes, I have A LOT of scrapbooking stuff. But I've been collecting all of it since 2001. I didn't go out and buy it all in one shot. I bought stuff on clearance, on sale, with gift cards...you get the point.
Please feel free to comment and/or ask any questions. I would love all my blog posts to be interactive. And as always, you can email me at email@example.com