Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A new project


I'm really excited about this project (for a couple of reasons.) I found this window for sale at a yard sale for $5!! I immediately so the potential for a way to display photos (imagine that!) It needs to be cleaned up and then painted. One of the reasons I'm excited is that Dawn (my husband's ex-wife) is going to help me "antique" it. I know that sounds strange, but I've wanted us to have some sort of friendship all a long. We are very different people and I don't expect her to want to be my best friend, but I do want to have a good relationship with her if for no other reason than for Hailey. In fact, we're going to the fair together tomorrow to take Hailey. I'll keep you posted on how this project goes. I'm hoping to learn a lot about how to refurbish things like this. It should be fun!!

No comments: