Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Busy day




Yesterday was a busy day for me creatively! I finished two 8.5x11 layouts (I do these and put them on a clip board to display them. I print the pictures as wallet size prints and then can fit two or three on a page. They are just quick little pages of pictures that I want to be able to look at for awhile, before they are put away in an album.
The first layout is my husband sporting a famous passenger while he was riding the scooter. A co-worker of his strapped Mr SquarePants to the back of the scooter while they were working and my husband road the silly thing around like that all day!!
The second layout is for my friend Lisa. Her son's first grade put on a circus and he was the "world's strongest clown!" He was adorable!! I took a lot of pictures that day, but these were my favorites. The page is on a clip board ready for her to take home the next time she comes over!

No comments: