Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A must share

Have to share this story. This is a card my daughter Hailey (12) made this card for my son Bodhi. I think I said before that he's in WA visiting his dad. I think it's so sweet that she wants to send him stuff too.

On this card she used the Tracerkin stencils (which I have all of and you can't buy anymore!!) I still use them, though the Cricut paper doll cartridges have kind of taken over LOL!!

I don't help Hailey with color choices or anything...I let her have free run of my scraps and most of my tools and supplies. She comes up with some pretty amazing stuff without any help at all. I'll post more of her stuff as time goes on. Actually she's sitting at the table in my living room right now finding stuff to make her mom's birthday card!!

No comments: