Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here's the latest

Well, this past Monday I spent the day scrapbooking for/with a dear friend of mine. She wanted a scrapbook of her trips with these three specific friends...they go somewhere together every year. I whipped out 17 pages that day!! Whew...today I start again and have about 34 pages to get done by the 6th of April.

For those of you that have been following my life a little more closely than this blog really talks about...those 17 pages and the time with a dear friend was better than any therapy could have been. I THINK and HOPE and PRAY I've come around the corner back toward my happier self. I'm inspired again (I thought I had lost my creativity during that black period) and am ready to dig into those pages!!

I have NOT forgotten about the address book project for my friend Christina and all supplies have been purchased and as soon as I'm done with this scrapbook it's all about her!!

It feels good to have creative goals again and to be able to lose myself in the process. It was so hard for a while...now I really think I'm back!!

I don't have any pictures of the first 17 pages, but should have pictures of the rest. I'm starting on them right now, as soon as I'm done writing this, and I'll do my best to take pictures along the way!!

God Bless, thank you for prayers and thoughts and
GO MAKE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL!!
LeighAnn

No comments: