Tuesday, April 22, 2014

And the Wheels on the Bus...

I titled this post that because sometimes it feels like we are just spinning our wheels. I'm not complaining, but there is a lot of work that goes into a Grand Opening, not to mention a three day scrapbook event! I"m excited and exhausted all at the same time.So let me let you in on the details!!

May 3rd is National Scrapbook Day and being a scrapbooker, that makes me happy!! And it makes me want to have a HUGE crop at my place!! So...

THREE DAY CROP AT SNIPS OF TIME
FRIDAY MAY 2ND:   NOON-8PM
SATURDAY MAY 3RD:  NOON-8PM
SUNDAY MAY 4TH:  NOON-8PM

The crop is $10 a day, includes a table of your own to work on your pages, access to a Cricut Expressions machine and many cartridges, punches, and other tools. There will be soft drinks and other drinks available as well as scrapbook friendly snacks, and a lite casual evening meal. There will be some National Scrapbook Day 2014 goodies. One National Scrapbook Day 2014 shirt will be given away each day!

There are only six seats available each day.
Please call and reserve your spot today!
being held at 
404 Shallowford Cir
Augusta GA 30907
317-507-1166
snipsoftime@Yahoo.com
You can register for one day, two days or all three days.

There is also the Grand Opening Open House. This is the official event. This is the BIG one!! (LOL that made me think of Sanford and Son...) I would love for anyone and everyone to come to the Open House. You don't have to be a paper crafter, just appreciate creativity. Please come and check out my creative space!! 


GRAND OPENING OPEN HOUSE
SATURDAY MAY 10TH
NOON-8PM

held in my studio
404 Shallowford Cir
Augusta GA 30907

This is going to be amazing! It's being catered by my best friend since 7th grade...Nicolle Coleman who is a fantastic cook and baker. Being that it's Mother's Day weekend I'm dedicating the Grand Opening to my parents...all four of them!! I will be displaying some pages and albums about my parents. Please come and share this with me and see some other original artwork and my creative space.




No comments: